Gone are those days when you had to stand in queues to pay your utility bills like gas bills, electricity bills, water bills, mobile recharges, etc. Now you just have to log in to the relevant recharge website or app, pick the service provider and pay the amount. No matter which mobile connection you are using, you can easily recharge it using third-party websites and apps.
Here are the topmost online platforms to pay and recharge your Vodafone connections:
- BHIM – Bharat Interface for money is one of the most popular online bill payment platforms. You can easily make Vodafone bill payment, pay utility bills, send or receive money using BHIM. The app was launched by the National Payments Corporation of India and is very safe and secure for all financial transactions. Now you can also apply for IPOs of the various company using BHIM.
- Phone Pe – Phone Pe is another great online bill payment app. You can make online purchases, make Vi bill payments, and pay for online purchases using Phone Pe. Phone Pe is also efficient when you need to transfer money where internet connectivity is poor. The app allows you to make money transfers using NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS.
- Airtel Payments Bank – This is one of the best platforms to pay your utility bills and recharge your mobile phones. To make Vi postpaid bill payment, you need to visit the official website of Airtel Payments Bank, select your operator, enter your mobile number, fetch your bill and make the payment. Airtel Payments Bank offers multiple payment modes to its users. You can select any mode to make the payment. Airtel Payments Bank offers safe and secure transactions.
- Amazon Pay – Amazon Pay was initially limited to just buying things from Amazon and getting refunds and cashbacks. But now, Amazon Pay has started offering online bill payment services. You can recharge your mobile, book train or flight tickets, and pay your utility bills using Amazon Pay. The best part is that you don’t have to create an additional account to use Amazon Pay. Using your Amazon account, you can avail the benefits of Amazon Pay which is accessible through mobile and computer.
- PayZapp – PayZapp is offered by HDFC bank. It comes with the additional benefit of a virtual debit card that is offered by HDFC bank. You can get many amazing discounts using this debit card while shopping online. PayZapp allows you to recharge your mobile, including Vi recharge online, to pay your utility bills and make payments for online shopping.
The above given online platforms allow you to recharge your mobile phones, including Vodafone. In addition, you can get many discounts and cashback using these platforms. All the transactions done using these platforms are quick and secure. Using the online payment platforms, you can pay your utility bills and recharge your mobile while sitting at home comfortably.